i had just realized that sufi has tagged ( what is tag dude?? somebody help!) and had given out the rules that each of us (the tagged one) has to list down si6 weird things about ourself. what weird thing? i think i’m normal .. but to please u sufi, here are si6 weird things about me (or so i think …)
1. i’m a lazybum when i’m in my rental-house ( be it equine park, vista pinggiran or presint 9) – but i’m not that lazy back in my hometown .. dun mind cooking, washing the dishes, washing and folding the clothes, but here in selangor kuala lumpur i am a total ‘town girl’ .. i found the chore of taking the bundle of clothes to the washing machine as – a muscle torture ..kuikui ..
2. all of my shoes (most of them) are black even though before i go shopping i had already make a resolution of buying shoes other than black .. black goes with everything, no arguments there!
3. i have to have breakfast every morning before 9 or i’ll go shivering all over and couldn’t think of anything but food .. actually, i think about food too during lunch time and dinner hehehe ..
4. i spend 3 dedicated years studying computer science, but only come to discover things like thumb drive, cd writer, anti-virus and stuff like 1 or 2 years back .. i found out about blog like, 3 months ago??? i sucks ..
5. i couldn’t leave any of my book unwrapped .. in fact i can’t see a book (bought, not the library’s one) unwrapped and make it a habit to wrap the book i read, even though it’s not mine …
6. i have a habit of buying every interesting-looking book, but reading like half of the book, wrap it, and stack it nicely on the shelves .. hehe ..
am i weird? i don’t think so .. but the computer science student may find me weird and a total shame of the UPM-Kejut-Perisian gang, a biblioholic (ask ezdwan razak) may find me totally wasting my money on books i didn’t finish reading, but a dietician will praise me for never skipping my breakfast (until they found out that my breakfast usually consists of nasi lemak (sikit), kuih (3 bijik) and nescafe .. not very healthy, eh?)